Tuesday 31 January 2012

Introduction

This is the start of my new blog, my name is Blake Hentzelt, I am 13 year's old and  I made this blog for English class. My interests are my favorite television show "Invader Zim", swimming, army cadets and video games. My favorite food:                                                                                         A) Pizza
                                                                                                                                           B) Burgers
                                                                                                                                           C) Yoghurt
                                                                                                                                           D) Spaghetti
Answer: secret option E) All of the above!



No comments:

Post a Comment