Sunday 29 April 2012

Me Time

What I like to do on my free time is go on Xbox live  and play video games or watch movies. Mostly I like to play the Shivering Isles extension pack for Oblivion and act like a 6 year old whiner and make people rage while I am really getting killing sprees. But sometimes, while I am doing that, my free time crashes and burns and then I have to do something like bring cooking supplies to my mom. After that is done, I go downstairs and see that my team loses. Now that made me rage, it makes me rage even more when the rest of my team sucks and I have to try to hold up the team and get the kills for them. Fortunately, I get a lot of money afterwards because of my rank. Anyways, now I want to talk about the game Oblivion. Just like any other elder scrolls game, it takes place in medieval times. Right now, I have gone into the Shivering Isles bonus content. Basically, you have discovered a door to the realm of madness, not only that you have to be loyal to your enemy, a daedric prince, the daedric princes are the rulers of the world of Oblivion, which is the same as hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment